Health Care Web Blog
Thank you for visiting the Web Blog of the American Institute of Health Care Professionals, Inc. Our blog provides our visitors and professional members and students an ever expanding platform for health care related articles, information, discussions, event announcements and much more. We invite your participation by posting comments, information, sharing and authoring for our blog. Please visit often and be sure to book mark us!
- Anethole reduces inflammation and joint damage in rats with adjuvant-induced arthritis.
- FDA Investigating Reports of T-cell Malignancies Following CAR T-cell Therapy
- Anethole inhibits the proliferation of human prostate cancer cells via induction of cell cycle arrest and apoptosis.
- You May Be Increasing Your Skin Cancer Risk Without Knowing It
- American Academy of Dermatology Issues Updated Guidelines for the Management of Atopic Dermatitis in Adults
- NFL star Kirk Cousins surrenders to God's will after injury ends promising season: 'Not my career'
- HHS Proposes Keeping Same Risk Adjustment Policies for 2025, With Some Exceptions
- Neuroprotective effect of anethole against neuropathic pain induced by chronic constriction injury of the sciatic nerve.
- Coconut Oil Fights Deadly Yeast Infections, Research Suggests
- They Cost Millions. How Payers Might Manage Those Astronomical Gene Therapy Bills