Health Care Web Blog
Thank you for visiting the Web Blog of the American Institute of Health Care Professionals, Inc. Our blog provides our visitors and professional members and students an ever expanding platform for health care related articles, information, discussions, event announcements and much more. We invite your participation by posting comments, information, sharing and authoring for our blog. Please visit often and be sure to book mark us!
- Social Media Memories
- Attacks From Within
- Lectionary Poetry – 2nd Sunday After Pentecost (Year A)
- Have recreational marijuana laws undermined public health progress on adult tobacco use?
- Dr Mark Fendrick Discusses How Minority Patients Are at Risk After Braidwood Ruling
- Opinion: Hillsong Was Extraordinary. That’s The Problem.
- Mucus Plugs Linked With COPD Mortality
- Diabetes, Gaps in Care Coordination, and Preventable Adverse Events
- Keeping the Connection Alive: Nurturing The Continuing Bond With Your Loved Ones
- What Happens When NICUs Affiliate With Physician Management Companies?