Welcome to our Directory of current policies of the American Institute of Health Care Professionals, Inc. These policies cover issues and procedures related to our Certification programs, as well as our Continuing Education courses. Please avail yourself to these policies.
If you have any questions regarding our policies, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: The American Institute of Health Care Professionals, Inc. reserves all rights to establish new policies and revise current policies according to the best interests of the Institute and the professionals it serves.
POLICIES OF THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONALS, INC.
- Applying for Certification
- Applying for Recertification
- Contesting a Grade
- Disability Policy and Guidelines
- Ethics Standards for Certified Members
- Exceeding Time Limits for Certification
- Exceeding Time Limits for a Course
- Non-Discrimination Policy
- Pre-Requisites for Certification
- Reasons for a Certification to be Revoked
- Replacement of Certificates
- Replacement of Certification ID Cards
- Retaking an Examination
- Sending in College Transcripts
- Student Bills of Rights
- Student Honor Code
- Withdrawal from a Course