1. A student may withdraw from a continuing education course that they have paid for.
2. Full refunds will be granted if the request for the refund is made by day 10 following the date of payment received for the course. “Days” following the date payment is received includes weekend days.
3. After 10 days in a course, there are no refunds.
4. To complete a request for withdraw from a course, please complete the online request form: access here.
5. If the course was paid for by personal check or money order, the participant will be postal mailed a check for the refund. If the course was paid for by credit card, AIHCP, Inc. reserves the right to postal mail a check to the participant for the amount of the refund, rather than process a credit card refund, thus avoiding more merchant account fees.
Transfers following the refund period that take place from day 11 till day 30 incur a $25 transfer fee. If the transfer is from the original course to a more expensive course, the student is responsible for the difference. Students may only transfer from one course to the other once.
There are no course transfers after 30 days.
If you have any questions regarding our course refund policy, please feel free to Contact Us