The American Institute of Health Care Professionals, Inc.
Thank you for your interest in registering for one of our online Continuing Education (CE) Courses.
You may be registering for a course as part of a curriculum working toward achieving one of our Certifications, or you may be registering to take just one or a few or courses without working for Certification. What ever your education goals, registering for one of our courses is easy and fast. Just follow these steps:
- Click on the CE Courses Main Page: access here
- Now, click on the Specialty Practice you are interested in.
- Find the Course(s) you are interested in registering for.
- You will see a short course description. Below the course description you will see a link “Register for Course.” Click on that link and you will be taken directly to the Course Registration Form. You may also access the Course Registration Form by clicking here.
- Complete the online Course Registration Form and then click “Submit.”
- You will then be taken to a page where you may make an online credit card payment using our Secure Credit Care Payment Server. We accept Visa, MC, Amer Express and Discover.
- If you would like to register for one of our CE Courses for Recertification purposes, you may preview those courses by accessing here. You may then follow the steps above to register for a Recertification Course.
1. You may also print out the Course Registration Form, complete it and postal mail it to: The American Institute of Health Care Professionals, Inc., 2400 Niles-Cortland Rd. S.E., Suite # 4, Warren, Ohio 44484. Please include payment; we accept personal checks, corporate/company checks and money order/bank checks.
2. Once we receive your online Course Registration Form or Postal Mailed Form, and your payment, it will be fully processed within 24 hours (weekends excluded). You will receive from us an email correspondence welcome with your unique ID and password and instructions for entering the online classroom for your course.
3. If you are taking a CE Course(s) in one of our programs as a goal to achieve Certification, please be sure that you have reviewed the information on Prerequisites to obtain the Certification before registering for a course or courses.
4. Anyone may take our CE Courses for personal development or for their Continuing Education learning needs for re-licensing or to maintain other types of Certifications.
5. Upon successful completion of our CE Courses all will receive via postal mail a Continuing Education Certificate of completion, listing the course title, course code, the number of contact hours awarded, the applicable CE approvals of the course, the date of completion, the Seal of AIHCP, and the signature of the President of AIHCP. Successful completion of a CE courses included passing the course examination as well as completing the course evaluation.
6. Those who register for a CE Course are provided a two-year time-frame in which to complete their CE course with us.
If you have any questions, please Contact Us: