1. All students who take a continuing education course at AIHCP, have a right to “contest” a course grade.
2. To contest a grade, please follow this procedure:
- Send an email or fax, or postal letter to us stating that you are contesting a CE course grade.
- Please include your full name, contact information, and the reason or reasons you are contesting your grade.
- Please include the title of the course, the course code, your Username/ID number, and the date that you completed the examination for the course.
- Please send to AIHCP, to the attention of : Dr. Flarey, the Executive Director.
- All requests for a review related to contesting a course grade should be submitted to Dr. Flarey within 30 days of receiving your course grade.
3. Upon receipt of your request to contest a grade, Dr. Flarey will do a complete review. This may likely include contacting the course instructor to obtain information in order to make a good decision regarding the examination questions and/or the grade that is being contested.
4. Students will receive a response back by Dr. Flarey within 10 calendar days of the request to contest a grade.
5. If the student is not in agreement with the evaluation conducted by AIHCP, a second request to contest a grade may be made, according to the process above. A second request will be reviewed by three selected members of the Advisory Board for the specialty that the course relates to. The majority of the three opinions will rule. The student will be notified in writing of the final decision of the advisory members reviews. This written notification will be provided no later than 30 days from the date the second request by the student is received by AIHCP.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please feel free to Contact Us.