The Complete EFT Training Seminar for Professional Development
“Learn to do the Emotional Freedom Technique with over 14 hours of On Demand Video Training”
“Learn EFT Energy Meridian Health Tapping”
This exciting and comprehensive Online Video (On Demand) Seminar provides instruction and training in the Emotional Freedom Technique! Learn to do Energy Meridian Health Tapping for Professional Development! The EFT Training Seminar takes you from beginner basics through intermediate techniques, and all the way to advanced techniques and proficiency in EFT practice for professional development. The Emotional Freedom Technique, or EFT, is a profound therapeutic self-administered technique that uses principles of acupuncture/acupressure, as well as energy psychology. It involves tapping on accupoint meridians while focusing on problems/issues and allowing healing to occur in the body/mind/spirit. Its effectiveness has been demonstrated in many hundreds of studies. It is being utilized in hospitals, clinics and private practices throughout the world. Now you can learn this profound energy healing modality for our own personal use and healing transformation.
This seminar is open to anyone who is interested in EFT Training for professional development and use. Once registered, you have two -year access to the online classroom which contains all of the training Videos. There are six Videos, totaling 14 hours of EFT training. All instruction is by our Executive Director, Dominick L. Flarey, Ph.D., RN, ANP-BC, EFTMP, who is a Certified Master EFT Practitioner, a Certified Practitioner in Holistic EFT, and Certified in Thought Field Therapy, Algo-C, Certified in Modern Energy Tapping Professional, and is a member of the Gary Graig Optimal EFT Class: www.emofree.com
For those who come into our full EFT Master Practitioner Certification program, this Video training course is the first course in the CE program toward certification. You may take this Video Training Course now and then if you meet a pre-requisite for the Certification program, enter the CE program and work toward certification.
Watch an Inspirational Video About EFT by the Founder Gary Craig: access here
Highlights of the Online Video EFT Training Seminar
- You have two-year access to the Videos to learn EFT
- The course comes with handouts for each of the Six Sessions
- There are included three E-Books on EFT
- You may access the Videos via the classroom at any time you wish
- Learn at your own pace
- All videos are recorded in High Definition
- The training is instructed by a Certified Master EFT Practitioner
- Open enrollment- you may register and begin the course at any time
Health care professionals taking this course will receive a CE certificate of course completion with earned CE hours, upon completion of an online objective test.
CE Board Approvals
The American Institute of Health Care Professionals, Inc. is a licensed Continuing Education Provider in the State of California, Board of Registered Nursing, Provider # CEP 15595.
The following CE Courses have provider approvals: The American Institute of Health Care Professionals, Inc. is an Approved Provider of Continuing Education by the Florida State Board of Nursing Provider # 50-11975.
OTHER STATE BOARDS OF NURSING
The American Institute of Health Care Professionals Inc: is a Rule Approved Provider of Continuing Education by the Arkansas Board of Nursing. CE Provider # 50-11975.
The American Institute of Health Care Professionals Inc: is a Rule Approved Provider of Continuing Education by the Georgia Board of Nursing. CE Provider # 50-11975.
The American Institute of Health Care Professionals Inc: is a Rule Approved Provider of Continuing Education by the South Carolina Board of Nursing. CE Provider # 50-11975.
The American Institute of Health Care Professionals Inc: is a Rule Approved Provider of Continuing Education by the West Virginia Board of Examiners for Professional Registered Nurses. CE Provider # 50-11975.
The American Institute of Health Care Professionals Inc: is a Rule Approved Provider of Continuing Education by the Kentucky Board of Nursing CE Provider # 50-11975.
The American Institute of Health Care Professionals Inc: is a Rule Approved Provider of Continuing Education by the New Mexico Board of Nursing. CE Provider # 50-11975.
This course has approvals for Social Workers, Licensed Clinical Professional Counselors, Licensed Mental Health Counselors, Psychologists, Nurses, and Marriage and Family Therapists. See below for more details. 14 CE contact hours.
Course Cost: $ 125.00
Course Code: EF 500
What is EFT?
“EFT is a body energy therapy that works with the body’s energy system as a primary intervention to balance the energy body, remove energy blocks, and increase the flow of energy throughout the energy body. It involves exposure therapy to thoughts, feelings, emotions, and physical sensations while tapping on specific accupoints which innervate meridians. New neuropathways are created in the brain. Problems may be permanently resolved or improved. Transformations occur in body, mind, spirit and the energy body. “
– D. Flarey
The Six Video Learning Sessions:
Session 1: EFT: The Emotional Freedom Technique
- Discuss the Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
- Discuss four definitions of EFT
- List Behavioral, Habit, Performance and Positive Issues that EFT is successfully used for
- Discuss the history of EFT
- Discuss the three generations of EFT
- Identify the accupoints in classic EFT
- Demonstrate a classic EFT session
- Discuss Energy Psychology
- Discuss the Energy Body and its components
- Explain how EFT works on the Energy Body
- Explain how EFT works on Neurophysiology
- Explain how EFT works on the stress response
- Discuss when not to do EFT
Session 2: EFT: Tapping Energy
- Discuss at least three research findings in EFT and how EFT has been highly effective as a behavioral health therapy
- Discuss the EFT model of Energy Meridian Health Tapping EFT
- Discuss the Energy Body and define its parts and the flow of energy
- Discuss the SUD Scale and its use in Meridian Energy Health Tapping/EFT
- Demonstrate how to tap on the accupoints used in Meridian Health Tapping
- Discuss how to use the Heart Protocol as the set up for EFT
- Discuss how stress negatively impacts the body, mind, spirit and the energy body
- Discuss how Energy EFT can be used to deal with specific issues for professional development
- Use an Energy EFT session and rate its effectiveness
Session 3: EFT: The Protocols & Classic Models
- Discuss various tips for tapping and how they can make EFT sessions more effective
- Explain Classic EFT and discuss its history by the founder
- Discuss the model of Classic EFT and use of the SUD Scale
- Identify the tapping accupoints used in the Classic EFT model
- Explain the tapping sequence used in Classic EFT
- Discuss Psychological Reversals and their corrections
- Discuss the Set-Up Phrase and how to properly create one
- Discuss the Reminder Phrase and how to properly create and use them
- Discuss how to use Classic EFT when working with single issues for professional development
- Discuss how to use Classic EFT when working with complex issues for professional development
- Discuss the concept of working with aspects in EFT practice
- Explain the Story Protocol and how it can be effectively used in Classic EFT
- Discuss how intuition can be effectively used in Classic EFT
- Discuss how positive affirmations are used in Classic EFT
- Demonstrate a Classic EFT session and evaluate its effectiveness on the SUD Scale
Session 4: Positive EFT: Raising Our Energy
- Discuss Positive EFT
- Discuss how body energy can be raised using EFT
- List and discuss seven (7) important concepts related to Positive EFT/Meridian Energy Health Tapping
- Discuss how negative energies in the energy body can effectively be overcome by using Positive Energy Meridian Tapping/ EFT
- Discuss positive energy states/forms
- Demonstrate a Positive Energy Tapping/ EFT Session and evaluate its effectiveness
- Discuss at least 3 benefits of positive thinking
- Discuss the key points in using positive affirmations in EFT
- Demonstrate a Positive EFT Session using positive affirmations
- Discuss the use of the Choices Method in Positive EFT
- Explain how to create a Choices Method affirmation
- Demonstrate a Positive EFT Session using the Choices Method of Positive Affirmations
- Discuss a method to deal with the resistance to a positive affirmation
Session 5: EFT: Advanced Concepts
- Discuss the history of Thought Field Therapy
- Discuss the concept of using the model of Thought Field Therapy to collapse perturbations in the Thought Field
- Demonstrate the tapping points used in a protocol used for the treatment of complex anxiety in Thought Field Therapy
- Discuss the use of the 9-Gamut Procedure in Thought Field Therapy
- Discuss the use of the Floor-to-Ceiling Eye Roll in Thought Field Therapy
- Demonstrate a meridian tapping session using a Thought Field Therapy protocol and evaluate using the SUD Scale
- Discuss the Thymus Gland and its role in immunity and in the body energy system
- Demonstrate the Thymus Thump as used as a tapping point in EFT
- Discuss the benefits of using the Thymus Thump Procedure in EFT or alone as an energy modality
- Discuss how EFT is used in issues of Disease States and Illness
- Discuss four approaches that can be taken when using EFT for issues related to physical problems, disease states and illnesses
- Demonstrate EFT using positive affirmations for physical symptoms and evaluate using the SUD Scale
- Discuss advanced concepts of the meridian system
- Identify the major meridians and their corresponding innervations of body organs
- Discuss EFT strategies to remove energetic blocks to success
- Discuss EFT tapping on the wrist points
- Discuss how to use Mental EFT
- Discuss how to do Proxy EFT
- Discuss how to do One Point EFT
- Discuss how to do Tapping on the Brow Chakra
- Discuss how to do Animal EFT
Session 6: Experiencing EFT: Putting It All Together
- Discuss Healing the Energy Body
- Demonstrate Working with Specific Issues
- Demonstrate Working with Physical Symptoms/Disease States
- Demonstrate Positive EFT: Keeping Our Energy High
- Discuss Course Summary/ Closing Remarks
Continuing Education credit for this program is awarded by Commonwealth Educational Seminars (CES) for the following professions:
Information and Policies for Commonwealth Educational Seminars: access here
Social Workers: Commonwealth Educational Seminars (CES) is entitled to award continuing education credit for Social Workers. Please visit CES CE CREDIT to see all states that are covered for Social Workers. CES maintains responsibility for this program and its content. Social Workers completing this program will receive 14 clinical hours of clinical continuing education credit.
Licensed Clinical Professional Counselors/Licensed Mental Health Counselors: Commonwealth Educational Seminars (CES) is entitled to award continuing education credit for Licensed Professional Counselors/Licensed Mental Health Counselors. Please visit CES CE CREDIT to see all states that are covered for LPCs/LMHCs. CES maintains responsibility for this program and its content. LPCs/LMHCs completing this program will receive 14 hours of continuing education credit.
Psychologists: Commonwealth Educational Seminars is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Commonwealth Educational Seminars maintains responsibility for this program and its content. Psychologists will receive 14 hours of continuing education credit upon completing this program.
Marriage and Family Therapists: Commonwealth Educational Seminars (CES) is entitled to award continuing education credit for Licensed Marriage & Family Therapists. Please visit CES CE CREDIT to see all states that are covered for LMFTs. CES maintains responsibility for this program and its content. LMFTs completing this program will receive 14 hours of continuing education credit.
Nurses: As an American Psychological Association approved provider CES programs are accepted by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC). Every state Board of Nursing accepts ANCC approved programs except California and Iowa, however CES is also an approved Continuing Education provider by the California Board of Registered Nursing, (Provider Number CEP15567) which is also accepted by the Iowa Board of Nursing. Nurses completing this program receive 14 CE hours of credit.
Interested in our Emotional Freedom Technique EFT, Energy Meridian Tapping Training Seminar Video Course? Press the link below to register:
Questions: Contact Us