“Dedicated to Continued Learning, Growth, and Achievement in Health Care Practice”
Watch an Inspirational Video About EFT by the Founder Gary Craig: access here
Objectives of the Certification Program are:
- Provide a high quality program of Certification for professionals and para-professionals practicing as Emotional Freedom Technique/Meridian Energy Health Tapping Practitioners.
- Develop and support high standards of education and practice requirements for the attainment of certification.
- Provide a mechanism for the ongoing involvement of a peer advisory board of qualified professionals to oversee program development and requirements for certification.
- Provide society with a mechanism to ascertain the appropriate education, skills, knowledge and experience required by those who offer such services.
- Establish quality standards and requirements for the re-certification of its credentialed members, attesting to ongoing education and skill attainment in the practice specialty of instructing/teaching EFT and Tapping.
- Provide a comprehensive program of approvals for continuing education, seminars, offerings, independent study, and other related educational activities, to ensure high quality standards are met and that such programs are of value to those practicing EFT/Meridian Energy Health Tapping.
- Completion of our official, established education program to prepare candidates for practice as a Certified EFT/Meridian Energy Health Tapping Practitioner. Candidates for the Certification must successfully complete the continuing education program by The American Institute of Health Care Professionals, Inc. Completion of the required education courses qualifies the educational component necessary to apply for Certification. This program consists of 139 contact hours of continuing education. See Full Program: access here.
- Requisite for all Applicants for Certification: applicants/candidates for certification must meet one of the following prerequisites to enter the program: is a licensed health care professional with a current and active license to practice,including an RN, Physician, Psychiatrist, Psychologist, Professional Counselor, Marriage/Family Therapist, Social Worker. Others who may qualify after submitting a request for consideration to enter the program include: holds at a minimum a college level degree and specialty certifications or practice experience in any of the following areas; psychology, human services, sociology, behavioral health, social services, crisis intervention, grief/bereavement, hypnotherapy, substance abuse counseling, or a similar related health care practice field. If you would like to make application to ascertain whether you would qualify to enter this certification program, you may access this Inquiry Form and following the instructions for completing and submitting it to us: access here.
Certification – Identification & Credentials
Those applicants who become certified by the AIHCP in EFT/Meridian Energy Health Tapping may use the initials/credential EFTMP-C, after their names: “Certified Master EFT Practitioner”
Those Certified with be awarded with two Certifications:
- Certified Master EFT Practitioner, and, 2. Certified Meridian Energy Health Tapping Practitioner
All certifications shall be for a period of 4 years from the date that the initial certification.
Certified members may receive re-certification at the expiration of their four year term by:
- Obtaining 50 or more hours of continuing education within the four year period of certification. Click here to view the Criteria for Re-Certification.
Those applicants who have successfully achieved certification, or re-certification receive a large size official Certificate attesting to certification, as well as an official letter of notification. The certificate is suitable for framing and details the official professional certification title, initials that may be used, and time frames for certification. Those re-certifying receive a new, updated certificate. Wallet size identification cards of certification are also presented.
- The certification fee is $200.00 for the four year term of certification. Payment in full is due at the time of application. A completed application must be mailed in with full payment. Application is available on this website. Applications are only processed and certification conferred once the candidate has successfully completed all of the CE courses in the EFT/Meridian Energy Health Tapping Curriculum access here.
- Application for re-certification is $200.00 for the next four year period. This is a one time payment and is required in full at the time of application for re-certification. A completed application must accompany the payment. Recertification periods are ongoing, every four years.
- Major credit cards are accepted. Check and money orders are to be payable to: The American Institute of Healthcare Professionals.
Education Programs for Re-Certification
Applicants may obtain education hours by completion of any type of formal program in specifically related to EFT/Meridian Tapping/Energy Work/Energy Healing/Energy Psychology. Such programs include:
- University/College Programs and Courses
- Continuing Education Courses
- Distance Learning Programs
- Self-Study Programs
- Courses offered by Professional Associations
The AIHCP reserves the right to approve all such courses for consideration toward certification. fellowship. For any courses to be considered, applicants must submit copies of all certificates of completion or transcripts verifying completion. Applicants who are using their degrees to meet partial fulfillment of the education requirements for certification must have official transcripts submitted from their University or College, directly to the AIHCP.
The American Institute of Health Care Professionals, provides a “Fellowship Program” for its certified members in the Meditation Instructor Certification Program. Click here to access information.
Click here to view the Criteria for Re-Certification.
Click here for the online application. Please print application and postal mail.