This course is a comprehensive Video on Demand course and seminar that offers students a complete education and EFT training program in the Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT). The course is written, produced and instructed by our Executive Director, Dr. Dominick L. Flarey, who is a Certified Master EFT Practitioner, A Certified Holistic EFT Practitioner and Certified in Thought Field Therapy. This 14-hour course takes students from the very basics of EFT and energy psychology and moves from basic to intermediate to advanced concepts and techniques in EFT practice. By the completion of this education and training seminar students have a high level of proficiency in understanding and in using EFT for their professional development needs and goals.
This course is also the foundational course for those who are studying in our Certification program to become Certified as Master EFT Practitioners (available soon).
The course is structured in 6 Video sessions; How EFT Works, Tapping Energy, Classic EFT & Protocols, Positive EFT, Advanced Concepts, and The Experiences of EFT. Each session comes with downloadable course handouts. There are three downloadable E-Learning books provided with supplemental articles and materials on EFT for additional learning. In each of the Video lecture sessions students will experience actual EFT sessions lead by Dr. Flarey , incorporating the learning and skills being taught; from basic to advanced. This experienced based learning is a real plus in solid learning of EFT. Contact hours of Education: 14. Course Code: EF 500.
Course Tuition: $ 125.00
Levels of course complexity: Basic and Intermediate.
Target Audience: Nurses, Physicians, Psychologist, Social Work Professionals, Counselors, Marriage and Family Therapists, Mental Health Specialists, School Counselors, Grief Professionals, Trauma Specialists, Crisis Interventionists, Stress Management Consultants, Energy Health Practitioners, Pastoral Counselors, Meditation Instructors, Health Care Coaches, Hypnotherapists, Rehabilitation Specialists, Substance Abuse Counselors, Holistic Health Practitioners, Chiropractic Physicians.
The American Institute of Health Care Professionals Inc: is an Approved Provider for Continuing Education by the South Carolina Professional Counselors, Marriage & Family Therapists and Psycho-Educational Specialists licensing board, Provider # 4637. Access information
The American Institute of Health Care Professionals (The Provider) is approved by the California Board of Registered Nurses, Provider number # CEP 15595 for 14 Contact Hours.
This course, which is approved by the Florida State Board Of Nursing (CE Provider # 50-11975) also has the following Board of Nursing Approvals, for 14 contact hours of CE
The American Institute of Health Care Professionals Inc: is a Rule Approved Provider of Continuing Education by the Arkansas Board of Nursing. CE Provider # 50-11975.
The American Institute of Health Care Professionals Inc: is a Rule Approved Provider of Continuing Education by the Georgia Board of Nursing. CE Provider # 50-11975.
The American Institute of Health Care Professionals Inc: is a Rule Approved Provider of Continuing Education by the South Carolina Board of Nursing. CE Provider # 50-11975.
The American Institute of Health Care Professionals Inc: is a Rule Approved Provider of Continuing Education by the West Virginia Board of Examiners for Professional Registered Nurses. CE Provider # 50-11975.
The American Institute of Health Care Professionals Inc: is a Rule Approved Provider of Continuing Education by the New Mexico Board of Nursing. CE Provider # 50-11975.
Course Refund & AIHCP Policies: access here
Board Approved CE’s are available for Health Care Professionals for this Course.
For those who come into our full EFT Master Practitioner Certification program, this Video training course is the first course in the CE program toward certification. You may take this Video Training Course now and then if you meet a pre-requisite for the Certification program, enter the CE program and work toward our certification.
Instructor/Course Author: Dominick L. Flarey, Ph.D, RN-BC, ANP-BC, EFTMP
Dr. Flarey’s qualifications to instruct and lead this course include:
Certification as a Certified Master EFT Practitioner (Guild of Energists)
Certification as a Positive EFT Practitioner (Guild of Energists)
Certification as a Holistic EFT Practitioner (Holistic Institute)
Certification in Thought Field Therapy, Algo-C (Thought Field Therapy Institute)
Certification in Modern Energy Tapping Professional (Guild of Energists)
A member of The Gary Craig Optimal EFT Course: www.emofree.com
Link to Dr. Flarey’s Resume: access here
TIME FRAME: You are permitted two years from the date of enrollment, to complete this course. There are no other set time-frames, other than the two year allotted time. If you do not complete the courses within the two-year time-frame, you will be removed from the course and an “incomplete” will be recorded for you in our records. Also, if you would like to complete the courses after this two-year expiration time, you would need to register and pay the course tuition fee again.
Reading/Study Assignment: All learning materials are provided by Video lecture and instruction. All course handouts are provided to students
GRADING: You must achieve a passing score of at least 75% to complete this course and receive the 14 hours of awarded continuing education credit. You will receive notice of your total % score. Those who score below the minimum of 75% will be contacted by the and options for completing additional course work to achieve a passing score, will be presented. A passing score is necessary for health care professionals to receive Board Approved CE approval Certificates.
ONLINE CLASSROOM RESOURCES AND TOOLS
* Examination Access: there is link to take you right to the online examination program where you can print out your examination and work with it. All examinations are formatted as “open book” tests. When you are ready, you can access the exam program at anytime and click in your responses to the questions. Full information is provided in the online classrooms.
* Student Resource Center: there is a link for access to a web page “Student Resource Center.” The Resource Center provides for easy access to all of our policies/procedures and additional information regarding applying for certification. We also have many links to many outside reference sites, such as online libraries that you may freely access.
* Online Evaluation: there is a link in the classroom where you may access the course evaluation. All students completing a course, must, without exception, complete the course evaluation.
* Faculty Access Information: you will have access to your instructor’s online resume/biography, as well as your instructor’s specific contact information.
* Additional Learning Materials: All course handouts are available in the online Video classrooms. All E-Learning Books are available in the classrooms for students to download.
COURSE OBJECTIVES: Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
Session 1: EFT: The Emotional Freedom Technique
- Discuss the Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
- Discuss four definitions of EFT
- List Behavioral, Habit, Performance and Positive Issues that EFT is successfully used for
- Discuss the history of EFT
- Discuss the three generations of EFT
- Identify the acupoints in classic EFT
- Demonstrate a classic EFT session
- Explain Energy Psychology
- Discuss the Energy Body and its components
- Explain how EFT works on the Energy Body
- Explain how EFT works on Neurophysiology
- Explain how EFT works on the stress response
- Discuss when not to do EFT
Session 2: EFT: Tapping Energy
- Discuss at least three research findings in EFT and how EFT has been highly effective as a behavioral health therapy
- Discuss the EFT model of Energy EFT
- Discuss the Energy Body and define its parts and the flow of energy
- Discuss the SUE Scale and its use in Energy EFT
- Demonstrate how to tap on the acupoints used in Energy EFT
- Use the Heart Protocol as the set up for EFT
- Discuss how stress negatively impacts the body, mind, spirit and the energy body
- Discuss how Energy EFT can be used to deal with specific issues for professional development
- Use an Energy EFT session and rate its effectiveness
Session 3: EFT: The Protocols & Classic Models
- Demonstrate various tips for tapping and how they can make EFT sessions more effective
- Explain Classic Eft and discuss its history by the founder
- Apply the model of Classic EFT and use of the SUD Scale
- Use the tapping acupoints used in the Classic EFT model
- Demonstrate the tapping sequence used in Classic EFT
- Discuss Psychological Reversals and their corrections
- Demonstrate the Set-Up Phrase and how to properly create one
- Demonstrate the Reminder Phrase and how to properly create and use them
- Demonstrate how to use Classic EFT when working with single issues for professional development
- Discuss how to use Classic EFT when working with complex issues for professional development
- Apply the concept of working with aspects in EFT practice
- Explain the Story Protocol and how it can be effectively used in Classic EFT
- Discuss how intuition can be effectively used in Classic EFT
- Demonstrate how positive affirmations are used in Classic EFT
- Demonstrate a Classic EFT session and evaluate its effectiveness on the SUD Scale
Session 4: Positive EFT: Raising Our Energy
- Define and discuss Positive EFT
- Demonstrate how body energy can be raised using EFT
- List and discuss seven (7) important concepts related to Positive EFT
- Demonstrate how negative energies in the energy body can effectively be overcome by using Positive Energy EFT
- Discuss positive energy states/forms
- Demonstrate a Positive Energy EFT Session and evaluate its effectiveness on the SUE Scale
- Discuss at least 3 benefits of positive thinking
- List and discuss the key points in using positive affirmations in EFT
- Demonstrate a Positive EFT Session using positive affirmations
- Discuss the use of the Choices Method in Positive EFT
- Demonstrate how to create a Choices Method affirmation
- Demonstrate a Positive EFT Session using the Choices Method of Positive Affirmations
- Apply a method to deal with the resistance to a positive affirmation
Session 5: EFT: Advanced Concepts
- Discuss the history of Thought Field Therapy
- Discuss the concept of using the model of Thought Field Therapy to collapse perturbations in the Thought Field
- Demonstrate the tapping points used in a protocol used for the treatment of complex anxiety in Thought Field Therapy
- Demonstrate the use of the 9-Gamut Procedure in Thought Field Therapy
- Demonstrate the use of the Floor-to-Ceiling Eye Roll in Thought Field Therapy
- Demonstrate a meridian tapping session using a Thought Field Therapy protocol and evaluate using the SUD Scale
- Discuss the Thymus Gland and its role in immunity and in the body energy system
- Demonstrate the Thymus Thump as used as a tapping point in EFT
- Discuss the benefits of using the Thymus Thump Procedure in EFT or alone as an energy modality
- Apply four approaches that can be taken when using EFT for issues related to physical problems, disease states and illnesses
- Demonstrate EFT using positive affirmations for physical symptoms and evaluate using the SUD Scale
- Discuss advanced concepts of the meridian system
- Identify the major meridians and their corresponding innervations of body organs
- Apply EFT strategies to remove energetic blocks to success
- Apply EFT tapping on the wrist points
- Demonstrate how to use Mental EFT
- Demonstrate how to do One Point EFT
- Demonstrate how to do Tapping on the Brow Chakra
- Discuss how to do Animal EFT
- Session 6: Experiencing EFT: Putting It All Together
- Discuss Healing the Energy Body
- Demonstrate Working with Specific Issues
- Demonstrate Working with Physical Symptoms/Disease States
- Demonstrate Positive EFT/Keeping our Energy High
- Discuss Course Summary/Closing Remarks/Evaluation