Robbins, Shelley Lynne LNC-CSp
• Highly skilled career professional with more than 48 years practical experience in hospital, home health, and primary care environments.
• Established JCAHO guidelines for staff for triage, assessment and education for optimum medical care.
• Manage caseload of 100 +foster children. Complete nursing assessments and make all necessary referrals for specialist care. Home visits, court testimony, interpret medical records for accuracy for standards of care for attorneys.
• Computer skilled, managing heavy daily patient volume including telephone triage, appointment scheduling, and patient referral. Proficient in all documentation/record maintenance/paperwork to ensure accuracy and patient confidentiality.
• All areas of nursing inclusive of Med- Surg, ICU, ER, supervision, home care, and pediatrics.
Send Message to listing owner
Listing Title: Robbins, Shelley Lynne LNC-CSp