This CE course focuses on spiritual solutions to everyday life problems. Spiritual, mental and physical problems are presented in light of the material. Students will explore many types of spiritual laws and practices that assist us dealing with the problems and stresses of our lives. An examination of the spiritual world and how we communicate, as well as Divine intervention are fully explored. Students continue in their explorations of prayer and meditation with an emphasis on seeking Divine guidance. Synchronicities are examined. Students also contemplate spiritual philosophies from more ancient and modern times. Students review issues around scriptural interpretations and begin introduction to principles related to the science of mind, which is continued in the next course. Course Code: SC 540. Continuing Education hours = 50.
This course is particularly designed for those who would like to apply for Certification as a Certified Spiritual Counselor by the American Institute of Health Care Professionals, Inc,.
Prerequisite: you must have successfully completed: SC 500: Prayer and Meditation in Spiritual Counseling and SC 510: Divine Communication and Guidance, and SC 520: Abundance and Prosperity Counseling, and SC 530, before beginning this course.
This is a guided, independent study CEU Course. You are to study and progress at your own rate. There are no written assignments.
Instructor/Course Author: Dominick L. Flarey, Ph.D, MBA, RN,BC, CH-C, SC-C
Link to Resume
TIME FRAME: You are allotted two years from the date of enrollment, to complete all of the courses in the spiritual counseling program. There are no set time-frames, other than the two year allotted time. If you do not complete the courses within the two-year time-frame, you will be removed from the course and an “incomplete” will be recorded for you in our records. Also, if you would like to complete the courses after this two-year expiration time, you would need to register and pay the course tuition fee again.
TEXTBOOKS: There are two (2) required textbook for this course.
“There is a Spiritual Solution to Every Problem.” By Wayne W. Dyer. HarperCollins Publishers. 2001. ISBN #: 0060192305. Note: you may purchase the paperback edition, 2003.
Link to Purchase on Amazon.com: click here
“The Power of Your Subconscious Mind” by Joseph Murphy, Ph.D, DD. Reward Books. Revised Edition. May, 2000. ISBN-10 : 0735201684; ISBN-13 : 978-0735201682
Link to Purchase on Amazon.com: click here
GRADING: You must achieve a passing score of at least 70% to complete this course and receive the 50 hours of awarded continuing education credit. There are no letter grades assigned. You will receive notice of your total % score. Those who score below the minimum of 70% will be contacted by the and options for completing additional course work to achieve a passing score, will be presented.
BOARD APPROVALS: The American Institute of Health Care Professionals (The Provider) is approved by the California Board of Registered Nurses, Provider number # CEP 15595 for 50 Contact Hours. Access information
This course, which is approved by the Florida State Board Of Nursing (CE Provider # 50-11975) also has the following Board of Nursing Approvals, for 50 contact hours of CE
The American Institute of Health Care Professionals Inc: is a Rule Approved Provider of Continuing Education by the Arkansas Board of Nursing. CE Provider # 50-11975.
The American Institute of Health Care Professionals Inc: is a Rule Approved Provider of Continuing Education by the Georgia Board of Nursing. CE Provider # 50-11975.
The American Institute of Health Care Professionals Inc: is a Rule Approved Provider of Continuing Education by the South Carolina Board of Nursing. CE Provider # 50-11975.
The American Institute of Health Care Professionals Inc: is a Rule Approved Provider of Continuing Education by the West Virginia Board of Examiners for Professional Registered Nurses. CE Provider # 50-11975.
The American Institute of Health Care Professionals Inc: is a Rule Approved Provider of Continuing Education by the New Mexico Board of Nursing. CE Provider # 50-11975.
Course Refund & AIHCP Policies: access here
ONLINE CLASSROOM RESOURCES AND TOOLS
* Examination Access: there is link to take you right to the online examination program where you can print out your examination and work with it. All examinations are formatted as “open book” tests. When you are ready, you can access the exam program at anytime and click in your responses to the questions. Full information is provided in the online classrooms.
* Student Resource Center: there is a link for access to a web page “Student Resource Center.” The Resource Center provides for easy access to all of our policies/procedures and additional information regarding applying for certification. We also have many links to many outside reference sites, such as online libraries that you may freely access.
* Online Evaluation: there is a link in the classroom where you may access the course evaluation. All students completing a course, must, without exception, complete the course evaluation.
* Faculty Access Information: you will have access to your instructor’s online resume/biography, as well as your instructor’s specific contact information.
* Additional Learning Materials: some faculty have prepared additional “readings” and /or brief lecture notes to enhance your experience. All of these are available in the online classrooms.
COURSE OBJECTIVES: Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
1. Define and discuss the concept of spiritual problem solving.
2. Discuss concepts of ancient spiritual methods to problem solving.
3. Define “energy” and its process and function in spiritual practices.
4. Define and discuss spiritual empowerment.
5. Understand the concept of ego consciousness and its vibrations.
6. Review and discuss spiritual practices to elicit Divine guidance.
7. Understand and practice methods to increase spiritual energies.
8. Discuss the role of the metaphysician.
9. Define and discuss your “higher self.”
10. Identify and discuss several ways to put spiritual problem solving into action.
11. Discuss the concept of judging self and others.
12. Define “harmony” and apply it to spiritual practice.
13. Discuss “peace” and ways to achieve mental and spiritual peace.
14. Discuss the concept of “illusion” and how to overcome it.
15. Review the philosophies of Carl Jung and their applicability to spiritual practice.
16. Define and discuss the concept of “joy.”
17. Compare and contrast “energy” and “mass.”
18. Understand the spiritual teaching of “awakening.”
19. Review and discuss the spiritual principle of “cause and effect.”
20. Review and discuss the powers of the subconscious mind.
21. Discuss the principles of consciousness and the science of mind.
22. Define and discuss the philosophy of infinite intelligence.
23. Discuss prophecy and its role in spiritual development.
24. Discuss the philosophy of spiritual “strength.”
25. Begin to practice basic principles of the science of mind.
Spiritual Problem Solving
Ancient Radical Ideas
Keeping Your Energy Field Uncontaminated
Raising Your Spiritual Energy
Putting Spiritual Problem Solving into Action
The Power of Ideas
The Road to Serenity
Therapy for Loneliness
Experiencing Good Fortune