This continuing education course provides education for certified spiritual counselors on the Angelic realm. Course content is from the book, “Angel Therapy Handbook” by Dr. Doreen Virtue. Students will study fully the angelic realm and be introduced to angel therapy. Angel therapy is a spiritual/metaphysical form of therapy that involves calling upon powerful archangels and other angels to work with clients for healing. The focus is on providing spiritual healing through spiritual practices and therapies. Participants will learn many of Dr. Virtue’s methods for contacting the angelic realm as well as specific protocols for working with clients. Many practical applications are provided for this type of therapy. Participants will also study ways to increase skills in the marketing of their spiritual counseling practices.
Course Code: SC 410.
Contact hours of continuing education = 30
This course is particularly designed for those who would like to apply for Recertification as a Certified Spiritual Counselor by the American Institute of Health Care Professionals, Inc.
Instructor/Course Author: Author: Dominick L. Flarey, Ph.D, RN-BC, GC-C, SC-C
Link to Resume: Resume
TEXTBOOKS: There is one (1) required textbook for this course.
The Angel Therapy Handbook. by Doreen Virtue, Ph.D., Carlsbad; Hay House Inc, 2011. ISBN-10: 1401918360 ISBN-13: 978-1401918361
Link to Purchase Directly from Publisher: click here
TIME FRAME: You are allotted two years from the date of enrollment, to complete this course. There are no set time-frames, other than the two year allotted time. If you do not complete the course within the two-year time-frame, you will be removed from the course and an “incomplete” will be recorded for you in our records. Also, if you would like to complete the course after this two-year expiration time, you would need to register and pay the course tuition fee again.
GRADING: You must achieve a passing score of at least 70% to complete this course and receive the 30 hours of awarded continuing education credit. There are no letter grades assigned. You will receive notice of your total % score. Those who score below the minimum of 70% will be contacted by AIHCP and will be permitted one more attempt to retake the online examination.
BOARD APPROVALS: The American Institute of Health Care Professionals (The Provider) is approved by the California Board of Registered Nurses, Provider number # CEP 15595 for 30 Contact Hours. Access information
Course Refund & AIHCP Policies: access here
ONLINE CLASSROOM RESOURCES AND TOOLS
- Examination Access: there is link to take you right to the online examination program where you can print out your examination and work with it. All examinations are formatted as “open book” tests. When you are ready, you can access the exam program at anytime and click in your responses to the questions. Full information is provided in the online classrooms.
- Student Resource Center: there is a link for access to a web page “Student Resource Center.” The Resource Center provides for easy access to all of our policies/procedures and additional information regarding applying for certification. We also have many links to many outside reference sites, such as online libraries that you may freely access.
- Online Evaluation: there is a link in the classroom where you may access the course evaluation. All students completing a course, must, without exception, complete the course evaluation.
- Faculty Access Information: you will have access to your instructor’s online resume/biography, as well as your instructor’s specific contact information.
- Additional Learning Materials: some faculty have prepared additional “readings” and /or brief lecture notes to enhance your experience. All of these are available in the online classrooms.
COURSE OBJECTIVES: Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Define and discuss the concepts of angels, archangels and the spiritual realm.
- Define various types of angels and their roles in assisting us on earth.
- Discuss Archangels and the most common ones along with their specific spiritual roles.
- Discuss mediumship and the phenomenon of spirit communications from departed loved ones.
- Understand various spiritual practices for conducting a mediumship session with a client.
- List and discuss four methods of receiving angelic messages and guidance.
- Discuss the concept of clairvoyance and how it can be used in angelic communications and therapies.
- List and discuss the seven steps for opening the third eye.
- Discuss several common psychic blocks that spiritual counselors may encounter when working with the angelic realm.
- Discuss the spiritual concept of clairsentience.
- Discuss four ways of protecting yourself from negative psychic influences.
- Define and discuss claircognizance and how to work with it to receive messages from the angelic realm.
- Discuss several ways in which to increase clairgonizance abilities when working with the angelic realm.
- Define and discuss the psychic sense of clairaudience.
- Discuss several ways in which to increase clairaudience abilities when working with the angelic realm.
- Define and discuss a structured and effective way to provide an angelic reading and consultation with a client.
- Discuss automatic writing and how it can be effectively used in angel therapy.
- Discuss and learn two major therapies that can be effectively used with clients undergoing angel therapy.
- Discuss the concept of your own life’s purpose and spirituality.
- Discuss fifteen action steps you can take to enhance and market your spiritual counseling practice.
- Define several ways you can develop a speaking practice about your services and about angel therapy and other spiritual counseling practices.
- Understand what is means to become a healing professional within a spiritual counseling practice.
- Define and discuss five main principles for your own self-care in a spiritual counseling practice.
A brief abstract of content:
- The Angels
- The nine choirs of angels
- The Archangels
- Departed loved ones and mediumship
- Conducting mediumship sessions
- Talking with angels
- Ego based fears
- Clearing psychic energies
- Giving angel readings
- Working with oracle cards
- Automatic writing
- Angel lights
- Working with angel colors
- Angel therapy healing
- Lightworkers and life purpose
- Building a spiritual counseling practice
- Marketing your spiritual practice
- Speaking professionally
- Spiritual healing
- Ethical considerations