This is the final course in the EFT/Meridian Energy Tapping curriculum leading to eligibility for Master Practitioner Certification. In this course students will be working with actual volunteer clients in a practice setting and conducting EFT/Meridian Energy Tapping sessions. Students will adhere to comprehensive guidelines for conducting sessions to include, but not limited to client assessments, teaching clients about EFT/Meridian Energy Tapping, facilitating the EFT/Tapping process with clients including the entire process as learned in the three subsequent courses and providing clients will full coaching and evaluation throughout the processes. Students will be working with various types of clients and issues as defined by the course guidelines to provide for a well- rounded practicum experience. Students will attain their own client volunteers and students will adhere to the code of ethics of AIHCP, Inc. when working with clients. Consent by clients will be obtained for all practicum sessions, and disclosures/ disclaimers regarding EFT/Tapping will be provided to volunteer clients. EFT/Meridian Energy Tapping student will be completing full written case studies on the entire session with each of their clients which are rigorously graded by the instructor. The completed written case studies comprise the comprehensive examination for this course. Upon successful completion of this course, students are eligible to receive certification as a Certified Master EFT Practitioner and a Certified Practitioner in Meridian Energy Tapping. Prerequisites: student must have successfully completed the following courses to be eligible to enroll in this course: EF 500, EF 510, and EF 520.
Level of complexity: Advanced.
Course Code: EF 530. Contact hours of education = 20. Cost = $ 100.00
Target Audience: Nurses, Physicians, Psychologist, Social Work Professionals, Counselors, Marriage and Family Therapists, Mental Health Specialists, School Counselors, Grief Professionals, Trauma Specialists, Crisis Interventionists, Stress Management Consultants, Energy Health Practitioners, Pastoral Counselors, Meditation Instructors, Health Care Coaches, Hypnotherapist, Rehabilitation Specialists, Substance Abuse Counselors, Holistic Health Practitioners, Chiropractic Physicians.
Instructor/Course Author: Dominick L. Flarey, Ph.D, RN-BC, ANP-BC, EFTMP
Dr. Flarey’s qualifications to instruct and lead this course include:
Certification as a Certified Master EFT Practitioner (Guild of Energists)
Certification as a Positive EFT Practitioner (Guild of Energists)
Certification as a Holistic EFT Practitioner (Holistic Institute)
Certification in Thought Field Therapy, Algo-C (Thought Field Therapy Institute)
Certification in Modern Energy Tapping Professional (Guild of Energists)
A member of The Gary Craig Optimal EFT Course: www.emofree.com
Link to Dr. Flarey’s Resume: access here
The American Institute of Health Care Professionals Inc: is an Approved Provider for Continuing Education by the South Carolina Professional Counselors, Marriage & Family Therapists and Psycho-Educational Specialists licensing board, Provider # 4637. Access information
The American Institute of Health Care Professionals (The Provider) is approved by the California Board of Registered Nurses, Provider number # CEP 15595 for 20 Contact Hours.
This course, which is approved by the Florida State Board Of Nursing (CE Provider # 50-11975) also has the following Board of Nursing Approvals, for 20 contact hours of CE
The American Institute of Health Care Professionals Inc: is a Rule Approved Provider of Continuing Education by the Arkansas Board of Nursing. CE Provider # 50-11975.
The American Institute of Health Care Professionals Inc: is a Rule Approved Provider of Continuing Education by the Georgia Board of Nursing. CE Provider # 50-11975.
The American Institute of Health Care Professionals Inc: is a Rule Approved Provider of Continuing Education by the South Carolina Board of Nursing. CE Provider # 50-11975.
The American Institute of Health Care Professionals Inc: is a Rule Approved Provider of Continuing Education by the West Virginia Board of Examiners for Professional Registered Nurses. CE Provider # 50-11975.
The American Institute of Health Care Professionals Inc: is a Rule Approved Provider of Continuing Education by the New Mexico Board of Nursing. CE Provider # 50-11975.
Course Refund & AIHCP Policies: access here
TIME FRAME: You are permitted two years from the date of enrollment, to complete this course. There are no other set time-frames, other than the two year allotted time. If you do not complete the courses within the two-year time-frame, you will be removed from the course and an “incomplete” will be recorded for you in our records. Also, if you would like to complete the courses after this two-year expiration time, you would need to register and pay the course tuition fee again.
Additional Assignments: there are Online Videos that are required for viewing for this course as well. Once enrolled into the course, students are provided with full information regarding Video Viewing and assignments. Videos are NOT required to be purchased.
FINAL EXAMINATION: CASE STUDIES
There is no objective examination for this course. Instead, students will complete a total of FOUR CASE STUDIES working with volunteer clients, in the practice of EFT/Meridian Energy Tapping. Guidelines for conducting and writing up the case studies are presented below.
You MUST complete the Clinical Practicum with a minimum of 90% competency in order to achieve a “Pass” score for this course. This means that 90% of your work on the Case Studies must demonstrate that you have acquired knowledge and skill at a level of competency appropriate for the level of practice of a Master EFT Practitioner, as determined by the instructor, and demonstrate the ability to communicate this knowledge/ appropriately by way of written case studies including client evaluations. Students must demonstrate knowledge of theory, process and the ability to practice EFT/Meridian Energy Tapping at an advanced level of safe and effective practice.
Full information on conducting the Clinical Practicum, as well as writing the Case Studies are provided to students inside of the online classroom. Students are provided with a Consent Form for use with clients as well as Case Study Report Forms to write up their case studies for submission to the instructor.
Upon successful completion and a passing score of all four case studies, you will have completed the entire EFT/Meridian Energy Tapping program and be eligible to apply for and receive your Certification from the American Institute of Health Care Professionals, Inc.
COURSE EVALUATION: upon submitting your responses to the examination questions, you are required to complete the online course evaluation. Course evaluations are accessed from the online classroom. A course evaluation must be completed in order to receive the CE course certificate
ONLINE CLASSROOM RESOURCES AND TOOLS
* Examination Access: there is link to take you right to the online examination program where you can print out your examination and work with it. All examinations are formatted as “open book” tests. When you are ready, you can access the exam program at anytime and click in your responses to the questions. Full information is provided in the online classrooms.
* Student Resource Center: there is a link for access to a web page “Student Resource Center.” The Resource Center provides for easy access to all of our policies/procedures and additional information regarding applying for certification. We also have many links to many outside reference sites, such as online libraries that you may freely access.
* Online Evaluation: there is a link in the classroom where you may access the course evaluation. All students completing a course, must, without exception, complete the course evaluation.
* Faculty Access Information: you will have access to your instructor’s online resume/biography, as well as your instructor’s specific contact information.
* Additional Learning Materials: All course handouts are available in the online Video classrooms. All E-Learning Books are available in the classrooms for students to download.
COURSE OBJECTIVES: Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
1. Assess a client’s needs for a session of EFT and Meridian Energy Tapping based on the interview of the client by the student EFT Practitioner
2. Describe to a client what the Emotional Freedom Technique is and what Meridian Energy Tapping is, how they are used, how they work on the energy systems and what benefits they may have for the client
3. Demonstrate to the clients the meridian accupoints used in EFT and Meridian Energy Tapping, how to tap on the points and how to effectively complete a round of tapping in EFT
4. Assess the client’s readiness to use EFT as a complimentary modality to facilitate health and well-being
5. Assess the client’s ability to return demonstration tapping on meridian endpoints used in EFT/Meridian Energy Tapping
6. Explain and prepare the client to develop effective set-up statements for use in the EFT session
7. Explain and prepare the client to develop effective reminder phrases for use in the EFT session
8. Apply EFT with clients in actual structured clinical practice sessions
9. Compare client evolvement for each round of EFT using the SUD scale
10. Explain aspects to the client and assess for the emergence of aspects with the client during the EFT session
11. Explain and demonstrate to the client the use of advanced techniques of EFT and Meridian Energy Tapping during the session as indicated to enhance the quality of outcomes achieved for the client
12. Explain to the client how to rate their subjective experiences with EFT and Meridian Energy Tapping using the SUD Scale.
13. Assess for the presence of any abreaction that might occur during the EFT Session and prepare to assist the client to deal effectively with them
14. Analyze the client’s outcomes to the EFT/Meridian Energy Tapping session.
15. Discuss with clients their analysis of their outcomes to the EFT/Meridian Tapping session.
16. Plan with the client for any continued need for additional EFT/Meridian Energy Tapping Sessions to continue evolvement of resolutions of identified problems/issues
17. Assess the Student EFT Practitioner’s own gained benefits from facilitating the EFT session with the client
18. Critique the self, the Student EFT Practitioner to critique their own performance of knowledge/skills attainment as a practitioner and educator of EFT/Meridian Energy Tapping
19. Create comprehensive Case Studies for each of four clients worked with using EFT/Meridian Energy Tapping in the Clinical Setting for grading by the instructor.
20. Plan for ongoing continuing education and further skills development in EFT and Meridian/Energy Tapping following the achievement of Master Practitioner Certification.