This CE online course is the third course in the EFT/Meridian Energy Tapping curriculum for those mental health and health care professionals studying and learning this specialty practice. Its focus is on applications in EFT and Meridian Tapping in the clinical practice setting. Students will study applications of EFT/Tapping as it relates to working with clients for many varied issues such as stress disorders, anxiety disorders, phobias, pain, physical illnesses, allergies, grief, physical injuries, traumas, body confidence issues, weight loss issues, cravings and more. EFT/Meridian Tapping students will study and review and process themselves many varied EFT/Meridian Tapping exercises and conduct self-evaluations of the process and the effectiveness of the modalities. They will in-turn explore and relate to how these techniques and EFT/Tapping methods and modalities can best be administered most safely and effectively to their clients in the practice setting. A focus on the evaluation of methods effectiveness is gained as well as revising the EFT/Tapping treatment plans as clients evolve and progress in outcomes. Several new EFT/Tapping, evidence- based methods are explored as well as some new meridian tapping points for use in clinical practice. There are several video presentations that students are also required to view to enhance their learning of applications of EFT/Tapping in the clinical setting. As the materials are studied students will develop a comprehensive written Learning Portfolio of all of the learning they achieve including detailed analysis of their experiences with the practice application exercises required in the course. This course provides mental health professionals and other health care professionals with the knowledge and exercises/experiences to prepare them to work with clients safely and effectively in clinical EFT practices and settings. Their progressive accumulation of knowledge and skills attainment in EFT/Meridian Tapping comes together in this course where the focus is on the applications and evaluation of effectiveness as well as EFT/Meridian Tapping plans for their clients. This comprehensive applications course is preparatory to the next course which is the clinical practicum course in the EFT/Meridian Tapping Curriculum offer by AIHCP, Inc.
Level of complexity: Advanced.
Course Code: EF 520. Contact hours of education = 40. Cost = $ 100.00
pre-requisite for this course: students must have successfully completed the course: EF 510: EFT/Meridian Energy Tapping: Theory and Process before enrolling in this course. access here
Target Audience: Nurses, Physicians, Psychologist, Social Work Professionals, Counselors, Marriage and Family Therapists, Mental Health Specialists, School Counselors, Grief Professionals, Trauma Specialists, Crisis Interventionists, Stress Management Consultants, Energy Health Practitioners, Pastoral Counselors, Meditation Instructors, Health Care Coaches, Hypnotherapist, Rehabilitation Specialists, Substance Abuse Counselors, Holistic Health Practitioners, Chiropractic Physicians.
The American Institute of Health Care Professionals Inc: is an Approved Provider for Continuing Education by the South Carolina Professional Counselors, Marriage & Family Therapists and Psycho-Educational Specialists licensing board, Provider # 4637. Access information
The American Institute of Health Care Professionals (The Provider) is approved by the California Board of Registered Nurses, Provider number # CEP 15595 for 40 Contact Hours.
This course, which is approved by the Florida State Board Of Nursing (CE Provider # 50-11975) also has the following Board of Nursing Approvals, for 40 contact hours of CE
The American Institute of Health Care Professionals Inc: is a Rule Approved Provider of Continuing Education by the Arkansas Board of Nursing. CE Provider # 50-11975.
The American Institute of Health Care Professionals Inc: is a Rule Approved Provider of Continuing Education by the Georgia Board of Nursing. CE Provider # 50-11975.
The American Institute of Health Care Professionals Inc: is a Rule Approved Provider of Continuing Education by the South Carolina Board of Nursing. CE Provider # 50-11975.
The American Institute of Health Care Professionals Inc: is a Rule Approved Provider of Continuing Education by the West Virginia Board of Examiners for Professional Registered Nurses. CE Provider # 50-11975.
The American Institute of Health Care Professionals Inc: is a Rule Approved Provider of Continuing Education by the New Mexico Board of Nursing. CE Provider # 50-11975.
Course Refund & AIHCP Policies: access here
Instructor/Course Author: Dominick L. Flarey, Ph.D, RN-BC, ANP-BC, EFTMP
Dr. Flarey’s qualifications to instruct and lead this course include:
Certification as a Certified Master EFT Practitioner (Guild of Energists)
Certification as a Positive EFT Practitioner (Guild of Energists)
Certification as a Holistic EFT Practitioner (Holistic Institute)
Certification in Thought Field Therapy, Algo-C (Thought Field Therapy Institute)
Certification in Modern Energy Tapping Professional (Guild of Energists)
A member of The Gary Craig Optimal EFT Course: www.emofree.com
Link to Dr. Flarey’s Resume: access here
TIME FRAME: You are permitted two years from the date of enrollment, to complete this course. There are no other set time-frames, other than the two year allotted time. If you do not complete the courses within the two-year time-frame, you will be removed from the course and an “incomplete” will be recorded for you in our records. Also, if you would like to complete the courses after this two-year expiration time, you would need to register and pay the course tuition fee again.
REQUIRED TEXT BOOK:
There is one required Text Book for this course:
1. Tapping into Wellness: Using EFT to Clear Emotional & Physical Pain & Illness. By: Kathilyn Solomon. Llewellyn Publications; 1 edition (December 8, 2015). ISBN-10: 0738737887 ISBN-13: 978-0738737881
Click to purchase: click
You are required to order your own copy of the textbook. Please be sure to order your book as soon as possible so that you can begin your course of study.
Additional Assignments: there are Online Videos that are required for viewing for this course as well. Once enrolled into the course, students are provided with full information regarding Video Viewing and assignments. Videos are NOT required to be purchased.
GRADING: You must achieve a passing score of at least 80% to complete this course and receive the 40 hours of awarded continuing education credit. You will receive notice of your total % score. Those who score below the minimum of 80% will be contacted by the and options for completing additional course work to achieve a passing score, will be presented. A passing score is necessary for health care professionals to receive Board Approved CE approval Certificates.
There is no objective type examination for this course. Students will develop a comprehensive Learning Portfolio consisting of written essay type responses to questions and written case exercise analysis. Full instructions are provided upon enrollment into the course.
COURSE EVALUATION: upon submitting your responses to the examination questions, you are required to complete the online course evaluation. Course evaluations are accessed from the online classroom. A course evaluation must be completed in order to receive the CE course certificate
ONLINE CLASSROOM RESOURCES AND TOOLS
* Examination Access: there is link to take you right to the online examination program where you can print out your examination and work with it. All examinations are formatted as “open book” tests. When you are ready, you can access the exam program at anytime and click in your responses to the questions. Full information is provided in the online classrooms.
* Student Resource Center: there is a link for access to a web page “Student Resource Center.” The Resource Center provides for easy access to all of our policies/procedures and additional information regarding applying for certification. We also have many links to many outside reference sites, such as online libraries that you may freely access.
* Online Evaluation: there is a link in the classroom where you may access the course evaluation. All students completing a course, must, without exception, complete the course evaluation.
* Faculty Access Information: you will have access to your instructor’s online resume/biography, as well as your instructor’s specific contact information.
* Additional Learning Materials: All course handouts are available in the online Video classrooms. All E-Learning Books are available in the classrooms for students to download.
COURSE OBJECTIVES: Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
1. Discuss the discovery statement of body energy disturbances as it relates to the theory and practice of EFT and how you would explain this to your clients in the clinical practice setting
2. Discuss One Point Meridian Tapping and its process and how you would instruct a client to do this EFT/Tapping modality in your clinical practice
3. Explain the use of the “sore spot” in EFT/Meridian Tapping practice and when you would use it as method with set-up statements for clients in practice
4. Create a comprehensive Learning Portfolio of your learning experiences and your analysis of completed EFT/Meridian Tapping exercise completions during this course
5. Discuss strategies to undertake when client intensities during EFT/Tapping sessions change
6. Discuss how to coach clients during EFT/Tapping sessions to target negative events and emotions for achieving better quality outcomes
7. Discuss the use of global vs specific Set-Up Statements in EFT/Tapping modalities and when you would use each when working with clients
8. Demonstrate the 9-Gamut procedure as used in EFT/Tapping modalities
9. Discuss how to coach your clients to get more specific with Aspects in developing effective Set-Up Statements in EFT/Tapping practice
9. Identify issues of childhood origin and how to work with clients when such issues emerge using EFT/Tapping to release body energy disturbances and subsequent negative emotions surrounding such events
10. Discuss the Tearless Trauma Technique, its process and when you would use it in your work with clients in an EFT/Tapping session
11. Discuss the Movie Technique, its process and when you would use it in your work with clients in an EFT/Tapping session
12. Discuss the Tell the Story Technique, its process and when you would use it in your work with clients in an EFT/Tapping session.
13. Identify and discuss the most commonly asked questions that clients have regarding EFT/Tapping and how you would respond to these questions in the clinical practice setting
14.Discuss Self-Sabotage and its limiting effects on client progress and how you will work with clients who are dealing with these issues in EFT/Tapping sessions
15. Discuss the concept of Self-Sabotage as it relates to clients needs for self-acceptance and how EFT/Tapping can facilitate client movement and evolution towards more self-acceptance
16. Discuss how stress affects the body, mind and spirit
17. Discuss where stress patterns originate and how this knowledge is helpful to EFT Practitioners in their work with clients in clinical practice
18. Identify and discuss how you would effectively use reframes in working with clients who are undergoing overwhelm with stress using EFT/Tapping in clinical practice
19. Discuss the Body-Mind-Connection and how this knowledge is used in modern EFT/Tapping clinical practice today
20. Discuss the Chasing the Pain Technique, its process and when you would use it in your work with clients in an EFT/Tapping session
21. Discuss how EFT/Tapping modalities can be used to effectively release the trauma from sickness and pain and the process you would use for this in clinical EFT/Tapping practice
22. Discuss pain, sickness, secondary gains and client belief systems and how to integrate these into your EFT/Tapping sessions with clients to maximize effectiveness and client outcomes
23. Identify and discuss how EFT/Tapping can be effectively used in cases such as cold, viruses, infections and allergies in clinical practice
24. Explain how to teach clients to tap in gratitude for their own magnificence
25. Discuss how EFT/Tapping can be used effectively to neutralize client phobias in clinical practice
26. Identify and discuss effective EFT/Tapping strategies for assisting clients to work through their phobias
27. Identify and discuss how EFT/Tapping can be effectively used in cases of weight reduction, cravings, eating disorders, and body confidence in clinical practice
28. Identify and discuss how EFT/Tapping can be effectively used in cases of grief and loss in clinical practice
29. Identify and discuss effectively EFT/Tapping strategies that EFT Practitioners can use in clinical practice to assist clients in letting the pain of grief go
30. Demonstrate experiential EFT/Tapping exercises and write up your evaluation of the experiences to include your personal intensities, intensity shifts, cognitive shifts, benefits achieved, and how the exercises may be of use in working with clients in clinical EFT/Tapping practice
The discovery statement of body energy disturbances and its relativity to EFT/Meridian Tapping
One-Point Meridian Tapping and how to teach clients its use for their own self-practice
Using the “sore spot” for psychological reversals in EFT/Tapping sessions
Development of a comprehensive written Learning Portfolio of learned experiences throughout the course including evaluations of self practiced exercises
Strategies for dealing effectively when client intensities change in EFT/Tapping sessions
Helping clients target negative effects/emotions for achieving quality outcomes in sessions
The use of global vs specific Set-Up Statements in EFT/Tapping modalities
The 9-Gamut Procedure and its use in EFT/Tapping sessions
Getting more specific with Aspects when helping clients develop Set-Up Statements
Working with clients in EFT/Tapping sessions when issues/events of childhood origins emerge
The Tearless Trauma Technique and its use in clinical EFT/Tapping practice
The Movie Technique and its use in clinical EFT/Tapping practice
The Tell the Story Technique and its use in clinical EFT/Tapping practice
Most commonly asked questions presented by clients regarding EFT/Tapping and appropriate responses by EFT Practitioners
How to deal with client Self-Sabotage and it’s limiting effects on clients in EFT sessions
How to work effectively with client’s issues of self-acceptance in EFT/Tapping sessions
Stress and its effects on the mind-body-spirit and applicability to EFT/Tapping
Where stress patterns originate and how this knowledge is helpful to EFT Practitioners in their work with clients in clinical practice
The use of Reframes with clients who are undergoing stress overwhelm, in EFT/Tapping sessions
The body-mind connection theory and its applicability to EFT/Tapping practice
The Chasing the Pain Technique and its use in clinical EFT/Tapping practice
Releasing client trauma from sickness and pain in EFT/Tapping clinical practice
Pain, sickness, secondary gains and client belief systems and how to integrate these into your EFT/Tapping sessions with clients to maximize effectiveness and client outcomes
How EFT/Tapping can be effectively used in cases such as cold, viruses, infections and allergies in clinical practice
How to teach clients to tap in gratitude for their own magnificence
EFT/Tapping strategies for assisting clients to work through their phobias
EFT/Tapping modalities used in cases of weight reduction, cravings, eating disorders, and body confidence in clinical practice
EFT/Tapping modalities used in cases of grief and loss in clinical practice
Practice assigned experiential EFT/Tapping exercises and written evaluations/analysis
Preview assigned videos of actual EFT/Tapping sessions and written evaluations/analysis