Commonwealth Educational Seminars
Policies and Important Information
- The link for the course you previewed has CE approval from Commonwealth Education Seminars
- All of our courses approved by Commonwealth Education Seminars are approved for CE (continuing education) hours. A CE equals one contact/teaching/learning/credit hour.
- For each course advertised, there is a corresponding link to quickly access course information. Here you will find the following: a course description, the number of awarded CE hours upon succesfull completion of the course, the level of complexity of the course, who the course audience is targeted for, the faculty email with a link to the their resume, the required passing score on the post test, the course objectives, the course content, the course tuition, the course text and ordering information, a link to information on course refunds, a link to policies and the grievance procedure for Commonwealth Educational Seminars, information on the course evaluation, instructions for taking the post-test, and full approved information on the course approvals as provided by Commonwealth Education Seminars including the date of course expiration approval by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).
- Obtaining a CE Certificate for a course approved by Commonwealth Educational Seminars (CES): those who would like to obtain a CE certificate for a course approved by Commonwealth Educational Seminars must first; 1). successfully complete the course with a passing score of at least a 75% on the comprehensive examination and 2). complete the course evaluation. After satisfying those two requirements, contact the Assistant Executive Director at: Mark@aihcp.org and request the email instructions for processing an official request to obtain the CE certificate. The cost of the CE Certificate for the approvals by Commonwealth Educational Seminars is $ 25.00, payable to AIHCP. Once payment is made you will be emailed full instructions to go to the CES website to download your printable CE certificate. Instructions for emailing us to receive the instructions for processing an official request to obtain the CE certificate from CES are also posted in the Syllabus for the course in the online classroom.
- Full technical support for the courses are provided by AIHCP. Please contact us at the contact information provided below.
- For mentoring and/or questions regarding the course content/examinations, please contact your faculty/course author, provided in your course syllabus.
- Please direct all questions regarding the course to AIHCP at: email@example.com
- The Commonwealth Educational Seminars Grievance Policy is as follows:
Commonwealth Educational Seminars (CES) seeks to ensure equitable treatment of every person and to make every attempt to resolve grievances in a fair manner. Please submit a written grievance to CES, 1020 Osterville West Barnstable Rd, Marstons Mills, MA 02648. Grievances will initially be directed to the training instructor. Grievances would receive, to the best of our ability, corrective action in order to prevent further problems. If you have questions or concerns, contact Commonwealth Educational Seminars at (800) 376-3345.